Highlighted
Mod

Re: Nearest thing to you with the color...

My printer

Salmon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

The shorts I wore a few days ago that are still of the floor. Oops Smiley Tongue

Grey
Mod

A mirror

Yellow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

One of the phone cases on display at the Apple Store. Purple?

Mod

A cushion

Sky blue

Builder

This second hand shelf I found that was a grimy white, and then I painted it literally sky blue. Still don't know what I'm going to do with it. Maybe I'll rearrange my books again Smiley Tongue

Pink
Mod

A paperclip

Black

Mod

my laptop

Grey
Builder

my laptop Smiley Tongue

purple
Mod

A teddy

Polka dots

Top High Fived Authors