Community Manager

The distraction challenge thread!

This is a thread for spamming distracting challenges for people going through a tough time. Here's how you use it.

1. Someone posts a challenge.

2. Someone else does the challenge and shares, types or otherwise proves the challenge.

3. Repeat!

If more than one person uses the thread at the same time, you get imaginary points that don't actually mean anything for being the first person to complete the challenge! YAAAAY

Community Manager

Re: The distraction challenge thread!

@scared01 here is your first challenge!

Share three pictures of your favourite artworks of all time.

Bonus challenge draw a version of your favourite artwork of all time in the way that you would have drawn it if you were creating the artwork for the first time.

P.s here's one of my favourite paintings of sunflowers Smiley Happy Can you show me your version? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Two-Cut-Sunflowers.jpg

Contributor

do they have to be artworks or can they be pgotographs? @Ben-RO

Community Manager

Yep they can be whatever you want @scared01 Smiley Happy

Contributor

ok ill take a look

i dont really have favourite though they are more nature related

ill have a look and pic three faves and post them

@Ben-RO

Builder

Can someone give me a challenge please? Smiley Tongue
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Contributor

Ok id like you to do the same thing- find 3 of your favourite images and give an explanation as to why you like them @j95

Contributor

2.jpgok so image 1. this is one of my fave pics and it describes my life esp as recent. my life is very dark, ive had a lot of dark times and i constantly struggle. but the light bits in the clouds still shows what little occassional hope i have. @Ben-RO

1.jpgimage 2. this is one of my favourites because you cant see what lies on the other side. you can see the light on the path and im hoping one day ill come over that dark side of the bridge onto the brighter path.

image 3- this is one of my favourites because i love waterfalls. i think they are one of natures finest beauties. they are often peaceful and was one of my favourite places to visit  3.jpg

Community Manager

@scared01 those are some spectacular images! I particularly like the dark one... even though it is a metaphor for such a tough thing. I am also wondering how you could get across that bridge. Or what materials you need to build the bridge into the lighter side! Maybe we could think about that together in a new thread Smiley Happy

Would you like another challenge? @j95 How're you going with yours?

Builder

Ah I'm trying to get it down but I can't think of what my favourite pictures are, maybe another one and then I can do the pictures one later when I have had a think @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors