Builder

Re: The distraction challenge thread!

I could do the picture one after my GP appointment as a way to destress!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Hmm okay, your challenge is:

Go into your backyard.

Draw a plan of how you would do it up if you had the contract to landscape it @j95

Builder

Oh I swear I replied to this like 2 hours ago!! @Ben-RO I'm working on it Smiley Happy it's going to be awesome!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

I want a challenge too Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish your challenge is to draw your favourite Winnie the Pooh scene from the show or a movie of it
Mod

@j95 Challenge accepted! Can't wait to see how yours is going too

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Yeah I have had a busy afternoon so don't expect it any time soon hahaha @lokifish
Community Manager

Want another challenge @scared01? Smiley Happy  Let us know if you want a different kind of challenge Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

sure @Ben-RO it doent just have to be art related either

Mod

@scared01 If you had a week dedicated completely to travelling for FREE, where would you go and why?
Top High Fived Authors