Community Manager

Re: The distraction challenge thread!

Oh that's a good challenge @N1ghtW1ng!

Star contributor

Hmmm. @N1ghtW1ng

I f i could somewhere for a week without worrying about costs. now that ive had a good look around

i would go to Conjola National park as they offer holiday with your horse. No where where i live has anythign even close to this.

Id love to take my horse away with me in the scenic nature of the national park.

your horse stays in the paddock surrounding your own cabin so you have the luxury of seeing your horse almost out of any window depending on where they are in the paddock.

they offer beach rides which is pretty cool, trail rides, riding lessons and other things to do with your horse. but what i most like about it is that its so peaceful, even though they offer many things its not like they force you to do any of the group activities so if i was to get up super early and go for a beach ride myself i can.

its sound like a retreat i need right now and thats if i had a good horse that i trusted too

Builder

is my challenge strictly drawing?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

i dont think so @j95 as long as its distracting you i dont really think it matters

Mod

Ooooh, I'd love a challenge!

I think I'll work on the "three favourite paintings" one as well. I want to get my brain working!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

I did start working on my Winnie the Pooh challenge! It looks terrible though so I want to make it look a little less awful before posting it Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I guess my challenge has been a long sorta one and its good because I've been able to chip away at it when I need and I really love doing it.

my challenge from @Ben-RO was to redesign my backyard as if I was landscaping it

well I'm not done yet but there is the "before" pic

can you spot the dog?

beforev.jpg

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 amaaaaazinggggg, love the double kennels. Is he next to the kennels on the outdoor sofa relaxing?

Mod Squad

@lokifish keen to see yours! 

yldOyuK.gif

Builder

yeah you cant really see it can you, supposed to be Baylz but they had no ones that looked her, I'm doing the renovation now, there will much more dog friendly space @Bree-RO
Top High Fived Authors