Mod

The last post wins!

I can't believe we don't have one of these threads on here! The title is pretty self explanatory.

AAAAAND GO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Re: The last post wins!

Oh-key-dokey!
Mod

Come join in the fun everyone! (wow that rhymes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

When does it end? Or maybe it just never does.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

It ends when everyone gives up basically Smiley Tongue

Otherwise we'll basically be posting here forever muahaha Robot Very Happy

Mod

@lokifish well that's always fun! Also... how does that rhyme?

@stonepixie to the end of the world! Or to the beginning because the world is round... hehe.
Mod

Fun rhymes with everyone Smiley Tongue Also, who says I can't join the flat Earth society with my tin foil hat?! hehehe

Casual scribe

Hello

Builder

I so want to win this Smiley Tongue
Mod

@thatchick Hi and welcome! Smiley Happy

@redhead Hehehe you may have some competition Smiley Tongue

Top High Fived Authors