Mod

Re: The last post wins!

@redhead you're efforts will be futile. I shall be the reigning champion of this 'game'. Ha ha! If only I could have said that out loud. Oh it was very much fun!

@thatchick hello!
Mod

Dammit! I just lost 'the game'.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Weee another post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@stonepixie You've managed to incorporate two games into one! Smiley Surprised You're a genius ahaha

... And I've just lost "the game" too

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish hehe I see what you're trying to do... Robot Happy
Mod

mischievous no? Just like the Drifter is with Lion-O... hehe.
Mod

Someone's onto me... Nooooo... Quick Smiley Tongue

Mod

Call the police ... or in this case ... the mods!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

There is a small chance they could be sleeping. Or watching this conversation with amusement.
Mod

Sleep sounds good.

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count