Mod

Re: The last post wins!

DUDE! I was hoping someone would change it! Haha.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

That's it! It's a big conspiracy! The bad guys know the good guys always win and they like it! Because they get a chance to learn more about their enemy because the bad guys always escape and good guys... most... don't kill so they respect that fact and don't kill the good guys so they do actually pay their henchmen to miss. I have discovered their secrets!
Mod

This just reminds me of the image of villain academy.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Someone pointing a weapon at a target with an arrow pointed to the left of the target saying 'strike here'?
Mod

Mod

@stonepixie perfect.
Mod

I have an interesting image in my head now of villains taking sleeping medication and then shooting arrows into themselves...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Poke
Mod

*pokes back* hehehe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

That imagery was awesome, @lokifish

Top High Fived Authors