Mod

Re: The last post wins!

Pfft! You will never be the winner!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

*slams fist on table* YOU WANNA FIGHT?! Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Lets take this outside!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Okay then!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Let's do this!

Mod

CAT FIGHT! Cat Mad

Mod

REOW!

Mod

You don't know what you're getting yourself into! Smiley Tongue

Mod

I'm very patient.

Mod

We'll see about that Smiley Tongue

Top High Fived Authors