Mod

Re: The last post wins!

Hehehe... just you wait.
Mod

Waiting ...

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

waiting...

Mod

waiting ...

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

BOO! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Ive been trying to think of something funny to say, but tbh I'm not a funny person... Smiley Sad
Mod

@redhead It's funny (no pun intended) because I don't consider myself a particularly witty person (it doesn't help that I'm quite shy). People who know me always say that I am though. It's all about perspective I guess - you're probably more of a funny person than you think Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish thanks Smiley Happy
Mod

@redhead You're welcome Smiley Happy

Back into competitive mode - I'm beating all of you! Smiley Tongue

Mod

I think a better response would have been ...

BANG!

Top High Fived Authors