Mod

Re: The last post wins!

I have a very important question to put forward to you. Please answer truthfully as this may determine nothing in your future.

Have you ever, and I mean ever, felt a strong urge, to strike up a conversation, with an inanimate object? Say a food wrapper or such?
Mod

Dude! I used to make up conversations all the time! Are you telling me that this isn't normal?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

No of course not! The other day I felt like chatting with this lovely milk bottle sitting near me and I wanted to know if anyone else felt this way.
Builder

I think it's more concerning when things start talking back
Mod

That would be very disconcerting.
Mod

This reminds me of the time my dad asked my sister a question about 5 times in a row and she didn't answer, so he turned to the wall to ask it the question and my sister finally answered him. It's probably a 'you had to be there moment' but it was so funny.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

It probably was but that sounds really amusing. And entertaining.
Mod

Hahahahahaha there's always an awesome thread on RO to help when you need a laugh Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Which is why RO is so awesome!
Mod

Absolutely! Indeed! Affirmative! Yes! True! Certainly! Naturally! Of course! etc. etc. Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors