Mod

Re: The last post wins!

My dilemma all the time!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Very true with my macaroni and cheese.
Mod

Pies and Sausage rolls, chicken nuggets.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

It's the same with microwaved veggies vs stove cooked veggies. Arghhh! #firstworldproblems

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I don't know. I prefer frozen vegies microwaved over fresh vegies boiled, maybe I'm not doing it right.

Mod

Fun fact: Frozen veggies are sometimes actually healthier than fresh ones, because they're snap frozen instead of being artificially ripened and stuck on the back of a truck for days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Cool story bro, needs more dragons!

Mod

Doesn't everything?
Mod

ch-yeah!

Builder

Banana!!!!
Top High Fived Authors