Mod

Re: The last thing I ate was...

I just had some chips from uni. They're probably the best (and cheapest) thing there. (at my uni milkshakes are $6! DSmiley Happy
Highlighted
Mod

I had pancakes with a friend this morning - they filled me up so much I haven't eaten anything else all day hahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Hot cross buns

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

crumpets with butter

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

A pear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Cornflakes Smiley Tongue

Mod

Spaghetti

Mod

Spaghetti bolognese

(@JanaG twins! Smiley Tongue)

Mod

The last thing I ate was a pizza last night. (remind me to have breakfast later Smiley Tongue)
Mod

Nutri grain

(I swear I have an addiction to cereal... Smiley Tongue)

Top High Fived Authors