Mod

Re: The last thing I ate was...

An omelette :-)

Mod

Yoghurt with diced pears

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Rookie

The last thing I just ate was a chocolate bunny was sooooooo goooooodddd 😜😜 I have so much chocolate.
Mod

@Lulubell welcome to the forums! Smiley Very Happy I may just have to steal some of your Easter chocolate, given that I've already finished all of mine Smiley Tongue

Last thing I ate was a vegetarian stir fry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Vegemite on bread
Mod

Ooh Brekka has this cookies and cream milk and it's delicious and I love it. (pity it's limited edition Smiley Sad)
Also bubble and squeak Smiley Very Happy
Mod

Weetbix

Although it's almost morning tea time so I might go find a little snack... Smiley Tongue

Mod

I finally made mini m&m cookies! And have eaten four or so of them Smiley Tongue (I made 52/53 cookies! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng soooo jealous Smiley Very Happy

Last thing I ate was a bowl of cornflakes and rice bubbles combined (because there's no such thing as too much cereal Smiley Tongue)

Mod

Baked beans Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors