Mod

Re: The last thing I ate was...

@JanaG Good choice! Cornflakes are my favourite breakfast cereal!

I last ate a vegetable quiche.

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

Mmmm I wish I had one @letitgo

The last thing I ate was a monte carlo biscuit. Mmm I love them too.
Builder

Well I just burnt my mouth by trying to drink Milo with just boiling water in it because we don't have any milk!

The last thing I ate was Milo out of the tin.
Mod

Eating in style @FootyFan26 Smiley Tongue Oh no! I think I'm out of milo Smiley Sad Gonna have to buy some more. Smiley Happy

The last thing I ate were nuggets. Actually this is the second time this week I've had nuggets for an early lunch/late breakfast Smiley Tongue
Mod

I guess there might not be any such thing as too many nuggets @N1ghtW1ng? Smiley Tongue

I just had some fried rice for lunch!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

Naturally Smiley Tongue

Last thing I ate was... (wait for it) chips! I love my potatoes.
Builder

Me too!!

Last thing I ate was popcorn
Mod

Yum @Alison5 popcorn is great!

Last thing I ate was a milkshake made by my brother. I drove him to get the ingredients, so it has the added benefit of being something we did together! Smiley Very Happy 

Mod

The last thing I ate... raspberry fanta slushie!
Mod

Oooh slushies are good @N1ghtW1ng, I haven't had one in ages. Last thing I ate was crostoli, which are an Italian biscuit my mum makes. Soooo good!

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count