Mod

Re: This or That?

@N1ghtW1ng I take it you were watching The Lion King earlier? Lots of references to the movies right now Smiley Tongue

Circle of Life

Pasta or rice?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish not quite. I was watching youtube disney songs and lion king songs were playing (I just can't wait to be kind played three times at least Smiley Tongue)

Pasta definitely.

Flowers or (hahaha hakuna matata just started! Smiley Very Happy) *ahem* sorry. Flowers or bees?
Mod

Well we can't have flowers without bees, but then flowers won't sting you. So idk Smiley Tongue

Dragonflies or grasshoppers?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

dragonflies

minstral or jester?
Mod

Jester

Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome?

Builder

Ancient Rome

Talking donkey or cat?
Mod

Cat

Full cream or reduced fat milk?

Builder

Reduced fat

Green or blue?
Highlighted
Mod

I like both, but I'll say green

Labradors or Golden Retrievers?

Builder

Golden retriever! Although they look pretty similar to me. Maybe it's because I'm a cat person...

Mario or Sonic?

Top High Fived Authors