Mod

Train of Positivity

So I got this idea from when I was a wee kid back in primary school. Anyway the aim of the game is to say a word starting with the last letter of the word above.

Example:

Person 1 - Foot

Person 2 - Toe

Person 3 - Elbow

etc ...

Now it can't be just any word, where is the fun in that? The theme I have chosen for this thread is positive words you would say to yourself (especially when practicing self-talk) or friends. Cat Happy

I'm going to start with a word that I probably won't be able to post later due to its starting letter.

Zealous

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Re: Train of Positivity

@stonepixie this is awesome and a great idea! Robot Very Happy

Smile
Mod

Educated (I was thinking along the lines of 'I am ...' but play it however you want. Cat Happy)

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Community Manager

Love this one!

esteem

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Builder

Motivated
Mod

[ Edited ]

Diligent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Talented

Mod

Determined
Mod

Dashing

Builder

Genuine
Top High Fived Authors