Builder

Re: Would You Rather

Trampolines for sure! Do backflips all the way down the street!

WYR have to wear heels all the time or wear an extremely heavy (but still lift-able) necklace around your neck?
Builder

heels

WYR eat a spider or scorpion
Mod

I don't want to think about either *shudder* but if I had to pick I'd say spider

WYR be a zombie or a vampire?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Oooh I'd say a vampire (I hate the sun anyway and zombies aren't that smart)

Would you rather always watch the Lion King or always watch Lilo and Stitch?
Mod

Lilo and Stitch

WYR have a tiny nose or tiny ears?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Tiny nose

WYR hairy arms or hairy legs?
Highlighted
Mod

Arms

WYR have an infinite supply of chocolate or ice cream?

Builder

Legitimately one of the hardest questions I've ever had to answer. Worse than exams. I'd take an infinite supply of chocolate, since I'm lactose intolerant (but it hurts my soul to turn down ice cream regardless).

Would you rather have super-strength based on temperature (strong when you're cold, weak when you're hot) or super-speed based on hunger (fast when you're hungry, slow when you're full)?

Mod

Hmmm probably hunger

WYR be a giraffe or an elephant?

Mod

Oooh an elephant. Those ears would be so much fun! Smiley Very Happy

Would you rather sleep during the day or be able to control your dreams at night?
Top High Fived Authors