Mod

Re: Would You Rather

Control dreams at night

WYR live in Europe or North America?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Europe

Wyr be covered in bees or spiders?
Mod

Preferably neither Smiley Tongue but I'll say spiders because at least they don't sting

WYR have three hands or three feet?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Three hands definitely, it'd be even more awesome if that third hand was at the end of a third arm, because I could always use the extra limb Smiley Tongue

WYR be one of those monkeys in the hot springs or a hippo in a cool lake?
Mod

Hot springs!

WYR live on a boat or in a bus?

Mod

Oooh I'd say a bus, unless the boat doesn't have to be on the water, then maybe the boat. Because I probably couldn't live on water Smiley Tongue

WYR always write a to do list before you do anything OR do everything spontaneously?
Highlighted
Mod

Hmm probably to-do list - spontaneity isn't my strong suit

WYR be on Play School or The Wiggles? Smiley Tongue

Mod

Play School. They always get to cook stuff and I like to eat stuff. So it works pretty well haha.

WYR be able to teleport or fly?

Mod

Teleport, because then I'd never need to fly anywhere Smiley Tongue

WYR live among cats or dogs?

Mod

Oooh... that's not fair! For today, I'll say cat. Because Ruby (bro's cat) is asleep on my bed and she looks adorable Smiley Tongue

WYR never be able to use a calendar or always have to use a diary(like a calendar diary)
Top High Fived Authors