Casual scribe

Would You Rather

WOULD YOU RATHER . So how this works is that you answer the question above you and then continue to write your own would you rather for the next person and lets see how long this can go on for and some of the funny questions and answers .

Would you rather   -Never eat chocolate again or  - Never eat cheese again?

Post Mod

Re: Would You Rather

Great idea!

That's actually a really hard one first up! I'm gonna have to say never eat cheese again.. Smiley Sad
Would you rather live your whole life INSIDE or OUTSIDE?
Post Mod

100% Inside

Would you rather give up your PHONE or LAPTOP?

Laptop. And just get one of those giant phones! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Would you rather have a camera attached to your forehead that you could control mentally or... retractable wheels on your feet for moving.
Mod

Oooh that's hard. I'm gonna go with the camera, because then I can play back all the happy moments of my life Smiley Happy

Would you rather eat a pile of dirt or wear a dirty sock on your nose for a day? Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Dirty sock on my nose (I can't stand dirt)

Would you rather the light side or the dark side of the force
Mod

[ Edited ]

Sorry rebel alliance, I can't resist the dark side of the force Smiley Tongue

Would you rather travel to Mars or Jupiter? (assuming both were equally possible)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Contributor

Jupiter. Imagine how much fun you could have skating on those rings!

Would you rather non-stop hiccups or sneezes for the rest of your life?

Super frequent scribe

Those are both absolutely terrible, but I'd go for nonstop sneezes because I think hiccups are painful

Would you rather have to listen to Baby by Justin Bieber on repeat for the rest of your life or listen to a loop of Nickleback songs on repeat for the rest of your life?

Community Manager

I choose Nickelback, but first I would puncture both of my eardrums so I would never actually have to listen to it.

Would you rather fart every time you sit down or have a drop of snot come out your nose every time you speak?

(Yes, every time I play this game with someone it always gets gross)

Top High Fived Authors