Mod

Re: Would You Rather

No animals. Coz we (human race) stuffed everything up so bad.

Would you rather have a dragon OR be a dragon?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Dammit. Why can't we have both? (insert gif from taco ad with the little girl)

Be a dragon.

Would you rather never be able to enjoy your favourite sweets or never have ANY veggiesand fruit in ANY forms.
Mod

Never enjoy fav sweets.

Would you rather only to be able to eat taco's or pizza's for the rest of your life?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Never eat tacos.

Would you rather to only be able to use a laptop for everything (for reading books, researching, whatever) or your phone.
Mod

Laptop

Would you rather suddenly be elected a senator or suddenly become a CEO of a major company. (You won’t have any more knowledge about how to do either job than you do right now.)

Mod

Senator of what? Probably a CEO.

Would you rather not be able to read, or not be able to write.
Mod

The ultimate paradox! Not be able to write.

Would you rather live in a place where it is always hot or always cold?

Mod

Cold.

Would you rather always believe in horoscopes or fortune cookies?
Mod

I approve of your selection.

Fortune cookies. Hahaha.

Would you rather be able to be free from junk mail or free from email spam for the rest of your life?

Mod

I'm going to assume (PAUSE: Rex just showed up!!!! Captain Rex from the Clone Wars showed up on Rebels. OH and Wolf's here too!!! *fangirling moment!*) Anyways, I'm assuming that by junk mail, you mean paper form, so Junk Mail.

Would you rather never watch live action again or never watch cartoons/animation (3d, 2d and claymation) again?
Top High Fived Authors