Post Mod

Re: Would You Rather

Controlling my own dreams! I think I would sleep all day and never want to wake up!

Would you rather go on an adventure to the mountains or lounge on a beach?
Mod

@Myvo cool story, I have. When I wake up in the morning then refuse to fully 'wake up' and go forth into the day, I go back to sleep and have conscious control over my dream. Pretty cool. And then I wake up for realsies and it's over.

Since I'm already on an adventure in the mountains, I think I'll spend some time lounging on a beach Smiley Happy

Would you rather go parachuting or hanggliding?
Builder

Control my own dreams

Would you rather break your hand or break your foot.
Post Mod

@juliet @N1ghtW1ng Hmm, those are interesting responses. When I first found that WYR question, I interpreted it as controlling your own dreams (like life goals and where you want to be in life) or those of others. Could have taken a sinister turn for the worst!

Definitely foot @redhead -- I mean they obviously both suck but once you've got crutches you're kind of set. You don't realise how incredibly useful your hands are and how much you rely on them until you break one. (LIke I said before, I broke my hand about a hear ago so I feel for you!)

Would you rather have a mullet for the rest of your life or have no hair at all? (No offence intended to mullet sporters out there)
Builder

Mullett, wouldn't get a cold head in winter!

would you rather drink water or milk for the rest of your life? 

Post Mod

Water!

Can't drink milk by itself - makes me feel a tad queasy :/ 

Would you rather be smarter or wiser? 

Hmmm probably 'wiser'! Smarter means more head-knowledge about a particular subject - so kinda one dimensional. Wiser - to me - means having learnt from experience (usually) and self-reflection and having a changed perspective. It also carries the connotation of supposedly being able to apply yourself then more admirably to future challenges in life adn being able to not make the same mistakes again - hopefully! Smiley Tongue

Would you rather - a fridge with the freezer compartment at the top, or with the freezer at the bottom?

Builder

Top. Its easier to get my icecream Smiley Tongue lol

Would you rather bleed to death or freeze to death.
Mod

Smiley Surprised That's a bit morbid!

tbh - Probably freeze.

Would you spaghetti or cheezel crusted fingers for the rest of your life?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Top High Fived Authors