Post Mod

Re: Would You Rather

I'd rather have Cheezel crusted fingers, as I'd still be able to pick things up Smiley Tongue

Would you rather always have to say everything that's not on your mind or never speak again? 

Never speak again tbh. You don't want to know what runs through my mind

Would you rather every meal be chocolate or every meal be something different.
Builder

Every meal to be something different

Would rather be able to read everybody's minds OR control your own dreams
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Control my own dreams. I would never have a PTSD related nightmare again! Or nightmares in general.

Never be able to taste anything or never be able to smell?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Contributor

Hmmm @stonepixie, I am wondering if these two senses are in fact dependent upon each other?? What is your experience?

My mum's husband lost his sense of smell many years ago, and he has often said he can't taste his food.

Then my best gf in melbs also has lost her sense of smell since at birth, and she also can't taste her food....as evidence when we went out to cafe's at bookshops for meals etc.

Anyways, to answer you question, I kinda love all my senses. Yah, I'm greedy,arent' I? You'd have to fight me to take one of 'em lol! Smiley Tongue

Would you rather peel an onion or peel after getting sunbaked?

Builder

Peel an onion, I burn and blister, I rarely just peel.

Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Mod

Neither ... This gives me anxiety just thinking of them. :/ But I guess skydive if I had to choose. Just because someone would be with me.

Would you rather eat vegemite on toast for breakfast for the rest of your life or only be able to eat baked beans for the rest of your life.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Vegemite on toast for breakfast. So long as I can choose the appropriate amount. (plus, it doesn't say I can't have anything else for breakfast, only that vegemite and toast has to be one of the things Smiley Tongue Loopholes!)

Would you rather have a kindle or a hard cover book.
Mod

Book. Love me that smell!

Would you rather be without elbows or be without knees?

Community Manager

Knees! 

Elbows are way more useful. 

Would you rather never have to sleep again or be able to finish any task twice as fast as you normally would be able to Smiley Tongue

Top High Fived Authors