Builder

Re: Would You Rather

Be able to finish any task twice as fast because then you free up time and can sleep more if you want

Would you rather have no legs and have to fly everywhere or have no face but everyone does everything for you?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

the more I picture that in my mind the more messed up it is ^
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

No legs for sure! I feel like trading legs for the power of flight is a pretty good deal really. 

Would you rather be able to see through walls and other objects or be able to tell what's happening 10 seconds in the future?

Builder

[ Edited ]

See through walls and stuff cause by doing that you could probably tell what's going to happen in the future anyway (in some cases)

Would you rather have salt on everything (and I mean everything - even in your coffee) for the rest of your life or have no tastebuds ever again? 

Community Manager

How much salt are we talking @j95 ? 

Builder

A tablespoon (is that the big one?) @Ben-RO
Community Manager

Yep @j95 a tablespoon is the big one!

I am going to say no tastebuds. I think that much salt would actually be deadly after more than a few days of consumption!

Would you rather be able to read and understand 1000 pages worth of information a second, or be able to talk to 15 people at once and understand all of the conversations at the same time? 

Builder

@Ben-RO I think I agree, if you didn't die you would end up with all sorts of health problems like heart disease anyway.

I feel like although I could understand 15 people would I be able to reply to them and have a conversation? I'm not so sure I could. So I think I would read and understand 1000 pages of information, then my trade school assessments would be much easier Smiley Tongue

This is a recycled one, I heard it on the radio the other day. Would you rather have to fight one horse-sized duck or one hundred duck-sized horses?
Community Manager

hahaha such a good would you rather. 

I would fight the tiny horses. Then catch them and make a small horse breeding project and sell them for millions. 

really-big-shoe.jpg 

This is a shoebill, it's basically a giant duck that eats other smaller ducks. I imagine a horse sized version of that and just think "nope"

Would you rather....

end world hunger or end all hatred. 

Builder

That's pretty terrifying!

End all hatred because then I could spread joy as well, then with that joy we can find everyone food.

Would you rather have no trees in the world or no animals in the world? (In both cases we'd all be dead anyway)
Top High Fived Authors