Highlighted
Builder

Zombie time

So it happened, the zombie virus was accidentally released from the lab. One zombie turned to two and then suddenly there's millions.
What would you do? How would you survive?
Builder

Re: Zombie time

I would get on a boat I think. Then I would find a deserted island and live off of coconuts for the rest of my life. Does that seem plausible?
Mod

Good question @redhead. I would probably cry, first of all. And hide... in a book store. Or K-Mart because they have food AND books!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@letitgo Totally with you on the need for books!

I think I would secure my house and hoard a bunch of food and stay there forever.

Mod

While I can deal with having very little food, and am great at staying quiet in wait/hiding, I have no actual skills/fitness.

So I have to be aware of this stuff pretty immediately. A friend and I rationed once that it would/should take a little while for electricity/communication lines to be down. Even if that little while is only a day or two, I need to be straight on the phone to one of my friends who can actually drive and have an alright chance of survival. Best case, a few friends.
Then, I don't really know. Kinda depends on what everyone else in the world seems to be doing. Maybe hide their car in my garage while we make a plan of where to go? Though I guess this is really a plan we should have all though about already...

And then of course, depending on which group of friends I end up with, we end up recreating The Walking Dead, Zombieland, or Shaun of the Dead. Not entirely sure which I hope to end up with.
Mod

Freak out of course Smiley Tongue
Mod

It would be exactly like Shaun of the Dead, as I work in a pub. Just have to have gluten free beer on hand so I can have a pint.

Grab a bunch of food and find a large boat would be ideal....but in reality not sure where I would get a boat. Although I would like to think I would be part of a survivors gang I would probably just freak out and die early haha..

What would you do @redhead?
Mod

I've thought about this a lot but who hasn't these days...
I would hopefully have prepared myself by joining a hardcore bikie gang in the years prior to the zombie attack so that I am well intergrated in their gang. Then I'd have access to highly secure headquarters, ammunition and weapons, and of course, motorbikes with full protective gear so that should I be attacked, I'll already have a layer of "armour" to protect me.
Top High Fived Authors