Builder

Re: name the last...

the last night - skillet

name the last item of clothing you bought
Mod

Bonds undies Smiley Tongue

Name the last holiday you went on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

eater camping trip last year

name the last cuppa you had
Mod

Milo

Name the last TV show you watched

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Um.. Oh! A new show called Powerless (about these regular people who live in a city plagued by superheroes fighting villains (and sometimes each other Smiley Tongue) and make things to help the other regular people) It's a comedy by Warner Bros (so it has DC references everywhere, I love it Smiley Very Happy)

Name the last letter of the alphabet you can say backwards (can you reach a?)
Mod

zyxvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba... yup I can get to a Smiley Very Happy (without using Google Smiley Tongue)

Name the last letter of your username Smiley Tongue

Builder

N

Name the last time you cut your hair
Highlighted
Mod

A few weeks ago

Name the last type of pizza you ate

Builder

Prosciutto, rocket and parmesan!

Name the last time you cleared out your internet browsing history and/or cookies.

Mod

On my phone? About 10 days ago. On my desktop? Lol never

Name the last news article you read

Top High Fived Authors