Mod Squad

Re: A thread for redhead

@redhead it's okay to be resting when that's all you can do. Maybe the idea of doing all the things like uni work, house work and more is too much right now. Could you break it down for yourself? Like do one light-energy thing and see how you feel after that? Maybe work for 30 minutes on an assignment OR clean one small room in your place - and that's it. 

Uber contributor

It's okay to rest when you need to @redhead. You can always get extensions or special consideration if you're not up to doing uni work right now. How are things today? 

Builder

So apparently I'm psychotic again Smiley Sad
Mod Squad

Hey @redhead what's happened today? 

Builder

@Bree-RO what was happening last night but worse. I ended up in hospital and now everyone is asking if I'm on drugs and they don't believe me that I'm not.
Builder

They want to admit me but I have to stay in emergency all night because there's no beds in the psych ward.
Mod Squad

@redhead that is really frustrating that they think you are on drugs, I am sorry to hear you feel unheard. Are there any staff members that seem okay tonight? Have you got magazines or some pencils for your amazing skill set in art? Thinking of you tonight..Heart

Builder

@Bree-RO thanks. I got to go home and see my case manager and I'll be seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow. And I'm staying at my best mates tonight to stay safe.

My case thinks some of what is happening is a side effect of my injection so we'll see what my psychiatrist says.

The thing is I don't know if I can cope with this, I'm so agitated and confused. I don't know what is real and what is in my head. I'm scared of what I'm impulsed to do
Mod

Hey @redhead how did you go getting through the night?
Good luck with your psychiatrist today. Smiley Happy
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng I got through ok. And thanks.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count