Mod

Re: BPD diagnosis?

Brooklyn 99 is a great show @lokifish, if only netflix had more seasons of it! Smiley Tongue
Builder

@lokifish hugs.
as Bree-RO said your diagnosis doesnt have to define you or and it doesnt change who you are.
Mod

@lokifish sorry to hear that you are really struggling with this atm Smiley Sad a potential diagnosis doesn't change who you are and it sucks that he wasn't upfront with you about it. what's your relationship with your GP like - do you feel like he listens to you/can understand what you tell him? Remember you can always see someone else if it doesn't feel like there is a good line of communication going on between you two Smiley Happy
Mod

NO I DON'T WANT A NEW GP. I drive for 30 minutes each way in order to see him because I refuse to see any other doctor. Every single person in the fucking universe makes me feel anxious, it's not just him. Now I'm pissed off and scared and hate everyone and everything fucking hell make it stop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

@lokifish

I feel like you're feeling pretty stressed out and wound up right now, this is going to take a little while to work and think through. Is it time to help your brain take a break? Can you focus on some winding down, distraction, coping stuff for a little while now?

Mod

@Ben-RO yeah I'm sorry I'm being a bit of an ass on here at the moment, I just don't know what to do with all of these feelings. I'll put Netflix back on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

Hey, it's a learning process and takes a bit of practice @lokifish. All g

Mod

Hey @lokifish, how are you feeling today?

Mod

@JanaG my library books were due back today but I didn't want to go to my local branch, so I drove up to Emerald and returned them there. I had to pull over three times because it was so overwhelming and I was getting reckless Smiley Sad. I saw Puffing Billy on my way home though so that was cool. And I just tried to eat cereal but I spilt milk all down my leggings and now everything sucks and I want to hurt myself

Mod Squad

@lokifish how are you feeling now? Thoughts of SH settled a bit? Puffing billy is in a really beautiful area isn't it Smiley Happy? That sounds awesome.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors