Super frequent scribe

Been bullied at University

[ Edited ]

1.png2.png

Mod Squad

Re: Been bullied at University

I'm sorry to hear how you've been treated @student. It sounds like this situation has taken a huge toll on you.

Have you considered taking it higher in the university? Like talking to the department head? Or lodging a formal complaint?

It sounds like you are really needing some support for yourself too. Talking about what's going on with someone at Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) or eHeadspace (https://www.eheadspace.org.au/) could be really helpful.

- Hayley R/O

Super frequent scribe

Hi, 

Thank you for your message. I had taken it to all departments at the university, I was further threatened to not to make any complaints, not to contact anyone at school, give up. 

My friends, teachers were all threatened. 

Super frequent scribe

Everyone was too scared to talk about it, too scared to get involved, my case was pushed around at school, nobody wants to be part of it, anyone I sent email to, the emails all been stolen by the evil woman JF, she stolen and read all my emails, know who I had been contacting, who are my friends, and she contacted them and threatened them not to talk to me. I was deprived every possible chance to speak out. 

Mod Squad

Hi @student so sorry to hear you've been going through such a hard time. It's unfortunate the higher levels at your University weren't able to do much about this situation for you.

It sounds like you really need to take good care of yourself during this difficult time. Have you spoken to a counselor or psychologist about all of this? As @TOM-RO said, you can also contact Kids Help Line (1800 55 1800) or eHeadspace (https://www.eheadspace.org.au/) to have a chat with a counselor.

Super frequent scribe

I want my life back. I don't know how to trust people and feel safe anymore. The teachers and school I trusted was threatening me. I want them to go to jail and I want people to know what had happened to me. They are criminals. 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

The teacher  lied about everything, he lead me on for 2 years, and when the relationship didn't work out as he pleased, he accused me of harassing him for 2 years, and I was expelled from the school, I haven't done anything wrong, he lied, I can't continue my education anymore. 

Mod Squad

Hey @student I totally get wanting your life back, this is an incredibly stressful situation to be put in and it sounds like one you did not ask for. No doubt I would feel the same way you're feeling - have you considered contacting the helplines as suggested?

Another avenue that may take some of the pressure off dealing with this alone is to get someone else to advocate for you.

LegalAid could be a super helpful resource in making sure the Uni is held accountable... here's the link for you.

Do you have any close supports that can help you out whilst you're going through this?

Super frequent scribe

I tried everything. I was told the university had the power to do all the things they wish for. Right or wrong is totally up to them and the law only check if they had done anything out of their power. Which means, they have the power to handle the case, who they decide to believe and biased to is totally up to them. I can't do anything about it. 

Super frequent scribe

I try to appeal my case, I was told I was harassing them, and threatened not to make any more complaints. 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count