Super frequent scribe

Re: Been bullied at University

otherwise they will call the police and put me in jail 

Mod

Wow @student, sounds like that teacher/the university have put you in a really difficult/unfair situation.

Have you/could you move to another university? It wouldn't be ideal but it sounds like getting away from this particular uni would be beneficial for you given what's been going on. 

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super frequent scribe

I wasted 2 years of my life on this case, I was told I was suspended first for a year, I thought it was over, and when my suspension almost finished, they found some other excuses excluded me forever, they breached the confidentiality to the case to many teachers, my future is forever damaged, I was a student with high marks, average of HD, now I am out of school for almost 2 years now. I had a positive bright future settled ahead of me at the time, he destroyed everything. 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

The teacher he, had exposed himself  in his office to me, that was one of the biggest reason why I told him to end with any contact with him, and he told school I was harassing him for 2 years. destroyed my life. 

Super frequent scribe

I cry everyday to sleep and wake up crying, I don't know what is the meaning of life

Super frequent scribe

I had tried many ways to convince myself, but after I was excluded, I realised there was never any hope for me, all the lies they told me that when I go back to school, everything will be new, everything was confidential, nobody knows anything, it would be like having a one year off holiday. I only realised the truth when I was excluded from school that they tricked me to missed out on appealing date, so the first time to suspend me make me believe there was hope and future, to go back to school, kept me quite and shut off, the second time found some other excuse and forever got rid off me, I then had no chance to even appeal the 1st case, because it was out of date and irrelevant. When I called the woman officer from the safer community, why she did those to me, she just laughed and causally said:"Just different people's opinions, you are out of school now, hope you learn something from this." "If in the future some other students complaint about him (Mr. JK) it will be just another person's opinion." She destroyed my life with lies, rumours, insults and call it was just "an opinion". 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

After what had happened to me, She had got a promotion from a lecture to an associate professor, now he is an associate professor, getting more money paid, more students looking up to him, I was told, he was having many female students going in and out of his office frequently and he took up female PHD student for long term supervision... Nothing had happened to him at all, not even a questioning, a meeting, nobody talked to him about my case, he was protected, loved. To him, he destroyed some meaningless undergraduate student's life, he probably already forgot about it had ever happened, but i am still crying now, crying everyday, out of school, out of hope and future, I had been thinking of killing myself many many times. I am just a trash and got played by him for 2 years, psychologically played, after he was done, he realised i was leaving, he just got rid off me by lying to the university, and he moved on like nothing had ever happened, getting promotion, more money, more female students coming to him, new young students every semester, he teaches 1st year undergraduate students, which was when I was 1st year undergraduate. After I was excluded forever from school, my life was destroyed, the university told me to "have a good life".

Mod Squad

Hey @student thank you so much for sharing this epic journey. It really sounds like the most difficult time, and that the Uni really acted like a total bully. I just want to ask have you ever approached Legal Aid? Despite what the Uni  has told you I think this could be a really good move. Legal Aid will have a lot of resource on this - you can do so confidentially until you have more information.

Also around the sexual harassment I would recommend phoning a counsellor (which is also totally confidential) on 1800 Respect [click here] around this experience, it sounds like it's bringing up a fair bit of trauma for you - do you feel it's taking over your life? These counsellors are actually available 24/7 and are totally free.

I am concerned about your thoughts of suicide - are you able to stay safe tonight?

Super frequent scribe

The legal aid and a few lawyer all told me, they had seen cases like this, "people got chewed up, and then spit out like trash, after all the money spent in legal help, and years of work, only end up with more blood shedding, end up even worse results". I could end up a million dollar legal costs to pay to the uni, I would be against all the law professors from uni to fight the case against me, there would be judges, lawyers, people from different departments graduated from this uni to go against me, which was what I had experience at the ombudsman, was helping the uni and question my conduct the whole time and put me down, devalue me even more, lies even more, more dark holes, they said all kind of disgusting things to me to put me off from going forward with my case. It was very clear that the university had already had the net work set up for them, there is no where to go. I just been through so many people from different departments making more lies, accusations to try to keep me quiet, shut me off, threatened me even more. I am really scared all the time. I don't know how to trust this world anymore. There is no justice or fairness. The legal system is so dark and corrupted. 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

THE university law department had sent me a letter to threaten me, it said if I contact anyone about my case, they will call the Victoria police for stalking and harassment. 

The university head security sent me a letter to accuse me that I had been harassing the university because i was going through the procedures to appeal my case, they said all the emails i sent which were to appeal my case was the evidence that i was harassing them. And threatened me that I will have criminal case against me if I keep on contacting anyone at all to discuss my case. 

I am so scared, this is the only place I can talk about it, and I can't reveal any names, i am so scared. 

My emails accounts are all got hacked into, all my personal information are stolen and used against me. 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors