Super frequent scribe

Re: Been bullied at University

[ Edited ]

The university is a big criminal organisation, I was abused, when I tried to talk to someone, I was yelled at, talked down, screened at, bullied over and over again over the phone call, even the student right officer was part of it, the student right officer lied to me, taught me the worst wrong way to respond to my case so I lost all the first hand opportunity to do the right thing, because I was taught the wrong way by the student right officer, the university told me to go get support from the student right officer, which was really to make sure I will get the worst education to make sure I will do everything wrong so the university will surely win. 

They lied so much and so badly, openly humiliated me and physically abused yelled at me, lied, made disgusting insulting statement and called it was an "investigation summary". They give all the credits and power to their own statement in their own official paper, they make up new rules along they way during the case to make sure I was wrong and the professor was right. It was so disgusting what they were doing. 

Mod Squad

Hey @student that's really heavy, and I am glad you've at least reached out to us to get some peer support.

We have limited knowledge of the legalities of this kind of stuff on RO but from everything you have mentioned this is a very dark and stormy time, with the uni really acting as bullies more than anything. I am also sorry to hear legal aid couldn't offer you any other avenues. There's also the Human Rights Commission but am I right that you're not feeling comfortable to pursue this legally any further?

All that aside, do you see a counsellor/therapist ongoing?

@safari93 @May_  what are your thoughts?

Mod Squad

Hey @student that's really so unacceptable and horrible, I did have to edit your post due to our Community Guidelines [click here]. Were you able to contact the Police whilst you were physically abused? Are you safe at the moment?

Super frequent scribe

I have no evidence. And everyone at school was lying together, any different voice was threatened and shut off. 

Super frequent scribe

I only have evidence that I was not harassing the professor, with the emails he sent to me to tell me he wanted to "be an exceptional man to me". I have evidence that he was lying. Bug nobody wants to read it. 

I have logic that how can I be harassing him for 2 years? He was the teacher with power and position. How can it be logical that he claim he had no control in the relationship and he got all the power and the control to even to interpret the relationship and i had no voice in it at all? 

I have logic and common sense. But no one wants to listen, or cares. They ignore these important questions, nobody wants to ask these or look at these questions, so many questions to be asked about the case. 

This is all I have, logic, common sense and many many questions that they have no answers for. THEY told me they can't answer that. 

Mod Squad

Hi @student I am logging off now as the Mod Hours are almost up. It sounds like this is really taking it's toll so I would definitely reccommend giving Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) a call or even Lifeline (13 11 44)  for some further support, you don't have to sit with this alone. Thinking of you tonight, hope that you manage to get some rest this evening.

Super frequent scribe

HE IS a sick evil monster, he destroyed my life and got away with it, the university is a crime organisation. Full of people capable of tellings lies smoothly, cheats, being manipulative and deceptive, fake evidence, bystander bullying, stay away their responsibilities, it is a ugly, dirty world, the university, is abusive, they abused me, bullied me, 

Community Manager

Hey @student i can hear how painful and upsetting this experience has been for you. It sounds incredibly unfair and tough. What sounds even tougher is the battle you have been fighting to get the outcome you're after. How are you looking after yourself through this?

Super frequent scribe

There are more that I had never told anyone. I was also raped by other teachers. Many times. 

Super frequent scribe

I mentioned it once to one teacher who had malested me (not direct confrontation), he said:"nobody is going to believe you."

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count