Super frequent scribe

Re: Been bullied at University

[ Edited ]

i am crying so much right now, i don't know what to do, i called the university a few weeks ago, i was crying over the phone to them, I was begging them for some help, at least give me some hope for the future, I was told coldly that "it will never get better." "I don't see how this is gonna get better." Monash University and the Associate professor they had destroyed my life. the lady from safer community had been intentionally breaching confidentiality to the case, spread rumours around to destroy my life. I was told it will never get better. I don't know what to do. My eyes hurt so much, and I am having serious headaches.  

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

My headaches so strong, I can't do anything all day, i couldn't see properly anymore, I don't understand, why do this to me. Monash University, they were trying really hard to do it. Make sure they will destroy my life. 

Mod Squad

Hey @student I can hear how hard this is for you, really feeling for you it must be such a difficult experience. I did have to edit your post due to our community guidelines around anonymity on the forums, that isn't just for people outside of the forums but also our members too (guidelines are here).

Right now, I want to encourage you very strongly to phone one of the below services for some quality emotional support. You can either disclose who you are or remain confidential with these counsellors it's totally up to you Smiley Happy

KHL on 1800 55 1800  or type to them on webchat here too
or you can phone 1800 Respect as well as webchat with them here 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

The problem is I can't even move on with my life, I can't just say, ok, I will be strong, I don't think about it anymore, I move on and live my life. They breached the confidentiality to the case, he internally breached the confidentiality to the case, told so many people, teachers, my friends, and right now, still stalking me, harassing my teachers and friends to make sure they will forever never talk to me ever again, try to deprive me from any support or any chances at all to move on with my life, and threats me they will give me a criminal records. She is a sick woman with a bad heart, she intentionally to destroy my life and she works with the students. What I can say to anyone that can change a sick creepy woman is having the power to destroy my life and my future every chance possible if I try to make any future? You tell me. She is actively seeking all possible chances to destroy any opportunity I have, stop anyone to help, teach me, supervise me, what future do I have? 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

JF should go to jail, she is a criminal, she destroyed my life. And she is continue destroying my life. 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

How you address his crazy sick intention to destroy my life and make sure I will have no life. Seek all opportunity to create harm and damage to me. Her hate towards other females. She couldn’t stand another female is making a good life. She wants to be “better” then me, and she thinks I am her competition, which is the most disgusting part. How can you make a weird creepy woman like her to understand that not all women is her competition, I am not her competition, she needs to leave me alone.

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

He said she is "better" then me, she believe some how I was her competition because she was in love with him and she was really desperately to destroy my life at University. She said to me the only reason she did everything she had done to me to destroy my life was because "he is just a really good man." "He just doesn't what to do.". Because she was jealous and somehow it was a desirable experience to be abused and played by him, so she was so desperately to please him and to destroy me, my life, so she could feel she is better than me. This is the sick disguising background of the whole thing. 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

How you address his intense love towards her and somehow think to be abused by then is a privilege, feel that I am her competition and the need to feel she is better then me and therefore to destroy my life is her only way to feel she could be better than me. How can you guarantee that he is not going to try to destroy my life in the future with any possible chances she could take advantage of, how would you guarantee he would stop lying, deceiving, spreading rumours, walking around her life with whatever the pleasing belief she got in her head and on her face and enjoy destroying my life? This is the main motivation that force me to chase after the case to make this complaint, I need to make sure no creepy or crazy people will use the case to stalk and harass me over and over again, just as you had used the same excuse to respond to me;”You are already excluded.”He made sure she could tell this exciton news to as many people as possible and use it as many times as possible and write to me, tell me as many times as possible:”You are excluded.” You are trash now, you have no right, we don’t care about you, we don’t need to talk to you, we don’t need to be responsible to you, haha, let me repeat to you again, you are exclude now. Do you wish you could say, you are dead now, you are in jail now, you are charged now, which is what they are trying to give to me. Threatened me there is more and worse they could do to me, they could call the Victoria police, tole me they could give me a criminal record. I am so sorry that I haven’t done enough to feed your smiling faces, so you could enjoy your Champaign with more pleasure. Look how “better” you are, everyone believes JF’s lies, everyone was used and deceived by him everyone is listening to him, scared of him, what a powerful attractive “better” person she is.

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

This is what had happened to me at the University, I was abused by my teacher, she played me, and at the most important time in my life, I grew up and grew more mature, I realised he was abusing me, I wanted to leave him, I don't want to be abused anymore, so he trashed me to the university and lied to them that I was harassing him for 2 years, and his girlfriend JF at the University safer community, was somehow jealous of me been abused by them, so she instead of helping me to get out of this sick pedophile's abuse, she wanted to feel she was better then me, she further made lying statements, sick lying abusive investigation summaries, breached confidentiality and told all my teachers I am a slut, destroyed my reputation and my life. And she told me over the phone in a casual, careless voice that:"he is just a really good man." "He just doesn't know what to do." and told me to "shu shu" when I tried to talk, and verbally abused me, laughed at me, When I told her I was scared to speak out, I thought if I spoke out people will get into trouble, I thought I was just trying to protect them,They said to me in a laughing and proud sarcastic tone:"You are out now, what you can learn from this, you don't protect the bullies anymore." She tried to tell me I was deserve all the abuse and the bad things had happened to me, because I was scared to speak out, I was scared i will hurt people, and told me to learn from it and I deserve the bad life because it was my fault. 

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

If not because they maliciously breach the confidentiality to the case, spread around that I am a slut, destroy my reputation and destroy my life, and future. I could have moved on with my life long time ago and have no long term and permanent damage done to me. I wouldn't feel so hopeless and want to kill myself and feel there is no way out. Doesn't matter what i do, what I will change, she made it impossible for me to ever have a good life ever again. What a sick monster would do this. She should go to jail. And she is working for the Universities "safer community" to help students from being abused, harmed. She is the one intentionally trying to abuse the weak students.JK wrote in his statement said that I was  "weak, stupid, alone, no friends" so when they find out and was told that an undergraduate student is "weak, stupid, alone, no friends", they bullied me the worst they could. Freely abused their power, position, and destroyed my life for fun. I used to be a really good students, i had average of HD, i used to get scholarships, rewards, and that becomes the very reason for them to feel it was satisfying to destroy my life, because I was working hard and I had a potentially good future. They are more then happy to make sure the world to know I was "stupid, weak, lonely, no friends" and completely ignored my good marks and try to introduce me to the world as someone else. and destroyed my future or any possible chances at all to have a future. 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors