Super frequent scribe

Re: Been bullied at University

[ Edited ]

I was excluded, not because I had done something wrong that I deserve it, because the University had done the wrong thing and don’t want to face it, don’t want to discuss it, don’t want to be responsible for it, the best and easiest way is to get rid off me, find any excuses or no excuses at all, lying, and then the University could say they don’t have to do anything because “you are excluded”. Is that how justice and fairness works? After you abused your children, you kick them out of your house while they needed food and shelter, and you can loudly tell the world that you don’t need to be responsible for anything because you already disowned these kids and they are kicked out of the house; Does this mean if you murder and rape and abuse a student and then you exclude them, and you don’t need to be responsible for it anymore? It has nothing to do with you anymore? It’s no longer within your range of concerns? A murderer and rapist can just somehow get rid off the person completely in this world and they will never need to face what they had done anymore. You make me scared, if you could, would you get me out of the country, or even kill me and destroy my body, that way, you don’t have to face anything or even worried what you had done to me could ever be brought up ever again. You can just simply say :”she is already dead” and add whatever the lies you want to say about me just like they did to me all along throughout the case, forbid me to make any statement or have any of my voice to be heard, silent me, shut me off, shut all my teachers off, threatened everyone to make sure no one speak out or to support me, no difference as to accuse a dead person that can’t defend herself. You should feel ashamed. I don’t see the difference between after you abused me, you then excluded me, and a murder abused and tortured a victim and then destroy the body. You all did the same thing and get rid off the victim for the same purpose and through the same method. I am not dead, I am still alive and I am still fighting until I get my justice and fairness. I won’t shut off, and won’t be quiet off, unless you kill me and forever silent me. You are criminals. Professional criminals. the University functions like a crime organisation. That is how you control and manage your own students and staff. You use abuse, threats, punishments within your power. You are thieves, lyres, rapists, abusers and criminals.

Community Manager

Hey @student, how's it going today?

It seems like you have spent a lot of energy on writing these posts over the weekend.

Please remember our guidelines when you're posting in the forums maintain anonymity (that means not naming other people too please) and don't mention specific things that might cause another person to be upset, we have to look after each other here Smiley Happy

You can find our guidelines here

How can we help you?

Super frequent scribe

They didn't just destroyed my life, they didn't even leave me any possible chances at all to move on with my life, to build a new life, they want me to die. What do you want, what do you want from me?? Why?? Will you be happy if I just die? Give up on life because that is what you are trying anyway, you don't want me to be happy, and make sure you do some permanent and long term long lasting harm to me, you tell everyone as possible, to remind me any time and everywhere I go, make sure i will live in shame, live a shit life, why? You are my teacher, why you do this to me, I trusted you like my parents, I believed you like a father, I thought you will protect me and want to give me a good life. You will teach me right and wrong so I don't damage my life, but why you intentionally try to destroy me when all I wanted to do was to work hard and to have a good life, I got the best mark for your subject, why you tell the world you feel sorry for me and I am stupid, sad, no friends, and lied to them I had been harassing you? You knew how hard I work at school, you know I was a good student and I was just young and confused, so you took advantage of that, and you lied to the world about the truth, who I am and destroyed my life. Because you were the only one knows who I am, you were my trusted teacher and you were the one had close contact with me, you knew i was a good student.  

Community Manager

I would be very sad if you died. Nobody deserves to die. It sounds like you feel like you can't move on, or have a good life right now. That must be an incredibly painful to feel.

Super frequent scribe

[ Edited ]

I had been crying a lot, I parked my car at the side of the road and crying for a really long time. I feel my tears every time I thin of what had happened to me, think of University, what they had done to me, the kind of things they had said to me, were so horrible. I called up the university and try to discuss my case,  from the safer community unit just yelling at me:"have you taken your medication today?" "Have you seen your doctor today?" Refuses to talk to me. 

Mod Squad

Hey @student super sorry to hear this is causing you so much pain..

Have you tried phoning 1800 Respect? I definitely recommend giving them a call they're open 24/7.. They also have web chat. I think it would really help you out to speak to a professional Smiley Happy

Please remember our guidelines when you're posting in the forums, maintain anonymity as well as being careful around writing things that may make our other members upset.. I have linked the guidelines for you here again.

Super frequent scribe

I don't know what you mean by "will make other people upset", all of my experience is upsetting in everyway, I thought this is the place to be able to express what had happened to me in my life that is causing me serious distress, not a place to write happy, pleasant pleasing things. Should I, am I supposed to writing pleasing things here to make everyone happy? I don't understand... I thought this is a "reach out" place

Super frequent scribe

When have I trying to upset anyone at all? I really don't understand this

Super frequent scribe

Why you say I try to upset other people? What have I done? i am already very sad. I don't know what I had done wrong now. 

Mod Squad

@student Sorry to confuse you and I definitely think you deserve a bunch of support around this issue, sounds really tough. Smiley Sad

ReachOut is a space to seek out peer support however within the forums we cannot divulge people's names the space needs to remain anonymous and safe for all members Smiley Happy If you flick through the guidelines it may help you out a little.

Would you consider phoning 1800 Respect for a chat?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count