Builder

Eheadspace is a peice of shit

[ Edited ]

And so is the mental health complaints commissioner 

i wish they'd all fuck off the useless dickheads that don't how to fucking do their jobs and actually listen to people. Don't contact them unless you want to be even more upset.

they will never listen to anyone they say they care but they don't they really don't neither of them do. It's fucking pathetic they're a bunch of stupid little idiots who deserve to have unhappy lives, while I go off and live my amazing life. 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

Hey @j95 I hear you. Sometimes these types of services suck. Badly.

I'm not trying to stop you saying it. I'm just taking out the bits that aren't ok.

Want to lay out what happened?

Builder

[ Edited ]

why aren't they ok? its the truth.
I made a complaint about eheadspace, the mhcc helped me by speaking on my behalf, even though I told them a million times what I mean I don't feel like they listened at all
I don't like the response, I felt disrespected first by the incident itself and by this response, nobody is listening to me
I want an apology from eheadspace and I want it now I already waited over a month for a response to the complaint
they didn't listen to anything I said they don't care

all they did was tell me I was wrong and they were right about everything I cant take it anymore
 the fucking idiots omg I'm so upset this has ruined everything
@Ngaio-RO

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

That really sucks. I don't know the back story but it's clear that this is something that means a huge deal for you and right now you feel really angry.

The bits I'm taking out are the bits that go out of the guidelines. But I don't want you to get sidetracked about that.

I'd rather help you work out what you can do to bring you back into yourself.

Understandably your lid is flipped. I'd like to help unflip it.

Builder

[ Edited ]

Well I read the email when I was leaving the visit with siblings I thought the drive home would help it didn't it made me angrier.
I fucking hate I hate both of these places and I know that if I say anything else they will not listen to me they will ignore me
Eheadspace always ignore my emails about this problem
I can't take it anymore I wish they were all.... they don't care a single bit about anyone I don't know how they have jobs when they hurt people so badly i don't know why it's allowed, that they can upset somebody so badly on so many occasions and get a way with it @Ngaio-RO

Builder

[ Edited ]

I want to go to both of their offices and they can take the full force of how angry and upset I am I'll ...

Mod Squad

Hey @j95, that is really such a frustrating feeling.. Feeling as though a service isn't supporting you or taking your feedback seriously at all. It can be a really hard place to sit. Is this what has you in dominating mode today? I think it's good you're talking it out.. What part of the e-mail was the most difficult to read? (Only if you're up to sharing).

Mod Squad

@j95 Also did a few edits around the violence towards services etc due to guidelines - just be mindful, no biggy I get you're frustrated.

Community Manager

I don't know either. I'm at a loss for words that they've failed you so badly.

Right now though, I don't care about them at all. I care about you.

Come Monday morning and you can start exploring ideas of how to appeal what's happened. IF you want to.

But right now, I'm concerned about you. What can you do to shake the anger, right at this moment?

Builder

Well I already told them how angry I am by replying to their email, they won't reply though, but I'll appeal it definitely.
Not that they will care, they will ignore that.
I don't know what to do @Ngaio-RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count