Builder

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

I'm more than frustrated @Bree-RO the whole thing, the entire thing. I knew from the stare I hadn't been listened to
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

They don't care and they never will they never have
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I just feel so angrrrry I'm going to hit something or hurt someone I'm going to scream I can't take this
And the stupid fucking idiots will go home and have a great weekend and not have to worry about this they don't care they wouldn't care if I killed myself as a result of what they said they don't care at tyhey never will
the stupid idiots
Mod Squad

@j95 hmmm... I hear that. It can be really sad too when a few people at one organisation make the whole enterprise seem useless.. Can you think of one service that does support you?

Builder

No @Bree-RO nobody does no service does

Builder

I don't know if you understand how angry I am right now
Mod Squad

@j95 yep I think this is what you'd refer to as your dominating mode, am I right? Don't get me wrong..I do get how angry you are. But I also want to help you come up with a solution so you can get your Friday night back and not allow them to interfere with your weekend.

What about a list?

So you've emailed

- the organisation

- the human rights commission

And am I correct in understanding both came back with little response?

Builder

I logdged a complaint with both Eheadspace and then mental health complaints comission about the same incident. I didn't hear back directly from eheadspace but the mhcc emailed me and spoke to eheadspace on my behalf with the information I gave to them they asked me further questions etc the mhcc sent me the response to my complaint because I didn't want to be contacted by headspace directly @Bree-RO
Builder

[ Edited ]

They are so fucked in the head if they think they can get away with this. I hope they lose their jobs. They won't though because nothing is ever done about these things. 

Mod Squad

@j95 going to jump on email.. speak soon.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count