Builder

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

[ Edited ]

get fucked you fucking ...

image.jpeg

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

and yes your right i am dominating its because people make me angry!!!!

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 there are further steps Smiley Happy So don't be too bummed out. Remember that decision would've come down to one person most likely.

Here's another option https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/ I am fairly sure they can advocate for you if you have an issue with eheadspace and human rights commission. There's also an e-mail you could hit up for free  info@youthlaw.asn.au

Can also be nice having someone else advocate alongside you. Apart from that.. Do you think it could be cool to try some other helplines? I can list a few.  I know there's a couple you don't feel are top tier and that's fair, but I do think you deserve to be linked in with further services.

Builder

They all hate me. Yeah I'm "that person" that they all hate when I go online. The one everyone avoids because they know it'll be trouble 😞 maybe if I wasn't so fucked up in the head I wouldn't need these services. God I'm an idiot. You can list them if you like but they mostly already know me and hate me and want me to not contact them again @Bree-RO
Also moron isn't even that mean compared to what I said before I edited it.
Mod Squad

@j95 Why is it you feel like that? We see you online all the time and find you awesome Smiley Happy Why do you think the services view you in this way?

Well I definitely won't list them if you don't want me to. But could we come up with ideas on how to get you through tonight so you can take back your weekend? I feel like they are taking all the joy out of your Friday. Remembering too, even though sometimes our complaints are not resolved.. The process of the complaint can be quite the headache for the organisation. The person in question probably had to attend meetings and be reviewed by their managers, they might have even learnt something in the process.

What can you do tonight to feel good?

Builder

I don't think many people find me awesome. When you see my online, you're probably just like ugh not again.
I don't feel like that's the case at all. I feel like nobody learnt anything from this because it's like my complaint just ignored and they just wrote out what they wanted to say. The person in question is probably annoyed at me, like most people. You can list them if you want and I can decide which ones are helpful to me.
I had such a nice afternoon with my siblings and they ruined it. They ruin everything. They're just fucking tip rats.
I don't know what I can do tonight I'm not sure if anything will make me feel good @Bree-RO
Builder

[ Edited ]

Reading back through the email just makes me so angry. I just wanting to fucking hurt them so badly. I want to...them. They don't understand!!!

Mod Squad

@j95 jumping back on email, speak soon.

Builder

Ugh why
Builder

im an idiot no one nobody likes me i do everything wrong im stupid horrible person

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors