Builder

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

everybody hates mei should be dead
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Hey @j95, you've been through so much today. I can't imagine how frustrating this is, you definitely aren't hated. Lots of people care about you Smiley Happy @DruidChild @N1ghtW1ng @FootyFan26 @Ngaio-RO and myself for instance. In your safety plans you have some cool strategies to help you out when you're feeling small like this.

I will list some for you Heart

- skateboard

- draw

- mindfulness

- non violent video games

- movie

Builder

There's always watching the footy as well. Hopefully you can take care of yourself tonight @j95. 🏉
Builder

I just feel so crap it's like the angry storm has passed now I'm in this mode @Bree-RO @FootyFan26 I also paid a lot of money to get my phone screen fixed and it's broken again
I've just been drawing
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Sorry we couldn't work through stuff tonight because I was being so shit I think I still want to do that though @Bree-RO
Builder

@j95 Drawing sounds good. Is there anything you can do to lift your mood or is it maybe time to call it a night?
Builder

Time to call it a night I think I have been falling asleep on and off for ages. I love my dogs and it's ok they sleep on my bed but they're crowding me and I can't move and getting really annoyed
Builder

Could you give them some food or something to keep them busy long enough for you to get to sleep? That's what I do with my cats anyway Smiley Tongue

I might have to call it a night as well. Good luck with the dogs dude Smiley Happy
Builder

[ Edited ]

i want an apology from these assholes now!!!  the fucking idiots the more i keep reading this email the angieri i get hwy is this allowed how can do this to someone

Super star contributor

It sounds really upsetting not to get an apology @j95 Smiley Sad Will you be able to appeal their decision? 

Have you got anything on today that might be a distraction, any work for your business or anything?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors