Builder

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

I wish the little fuckheads would kill themselves the stupid little idiots
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

[ Edited ]

@j95 I know that it feels so shit rn, but I just want to take a min to slow things down and remind you that you are a trooper, you have dealt with incredibly hard stuff in the past and you can get through this! I get that it feels unfair and unbearable. But I'm wondering if these thoughts are adding fuel to the anger you're already feeling and whether that's doing you any good right now? Maybe we need to slow things down and focus on what you can do from the list that @DruidChild has mentioned  for now? And perhaps come back to dealing with these difficult feelings when you're not feeling so angry and frustrated - What do you reckon?

Here's a quick recap from @Bree-RO post to jog your memory:

"Hey @j95, you've been through so much today. I can't imagine how frustrating this is, you definitely aren't hated. Lots of people care about you Smiley Happy @DruidChild @N1ghtW1ng @FootyFan26 @Ngaio-RO and myself for instance. In your safety plans you have some cool strategies to help you out when you're feeling small like this.

I will list some for you Heart

- skateboard

- draw

- mindfulness

- non violent video games

- movie"

Builder

hi @Sans-RO I haven't seen you in a long time.
I'm not doing those stupid things it won't change this situation will it
God I'm so angry I hate them
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 yes! I've been away - I'm glad I'm back though! 

You're right, it won't change the situation.

That's the bit you can't control, right? What you can do though is change how it makes you feel - you're the boss of that. I can't tell you what to do to stop feeling this way but I do know from our past conversations  that doing stuff like swimming or going for a run or mindfulness has helped you feel better. And what I know with 1000% clarity is that you deserve to feel better mate. 

Builder

[ Edited ]

if i dont get an apology from them by the end of today they are going to know about it and it'll be too late 

Builder

well why arent they getting in trouble for this
Builder

[ Edited ]

Oh god I'm angry

i. Hate. Everyone 

Mod Squad

Hey @j95 it's clear that you're very angry right now. I'm wondering if it might be time to take a break and talk to someone over the phone? I understand that this is hard considering your most recent experience with headspace, but I'm aware that this has helped in the past when you've been in this zone. I'm wondering if there's another counselling service like Lifeline or SCBS that you can try for now?

*Also, a heads up that some of the stuff about violence against the service is against the community guidelines, so I have had to take that out of your posts.*

Builder

I AM NOT CALLING THEM! Why does it matter what I said they aren't going to read it and they upset me so they deserve it
Builder

how come they can get away with this!!'

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count