Builder

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

But yes my afternoon and evening was fine, many skateboarding adventures had!! Including my mate and I being chased by a security guard haha anyway....
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

It's great to hear you have had a good day Smiley Happy

So I think I want to work through what to do now if that's ok
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

That's great @j95!

Here is some options that @Bree-RO has mentioned.

Here's another option https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/ I am fairly sure they can advocate for you if you have an issue with eheadspace and human rights commission. There's also an e-mail you could hit up for free  info@youthlaw.asn.au

Ok thanks @SmileMonkey how do I address and cope with the issue now though
Mod Squad

@j95 it's good to hear you're feeling calmer now. Anger can be a very difficult state to manage! What did you do (or what happened in general) to help you feel better? Also, when you say 'how do I address and cope with the issue now though' - do you mean what legal options you have or how would you deal with it emotionally?

Builder

@Mona-RO I went for a skate even though I didn't want to. Had a chat with a mate about some stuff while we were skating.
I just want to talk through what happened and how to deal with it because It's crap. Now that I'm in a bit of a better head space I'd like to talk about if that's ok. I can think a bit more clearly and be a bit more respectful now @Mona-RO
Mod Squad

Wow glad you went for the skate then @j95. Such a powerful reminder to keep doing things that are good for us, even if we don't feel like it (note to self: keep up exercise routine even if it's getting cold outside). 

This is your platform, speak away Smiley Happy We're here and listening.

Builder

[ Edited ]

I'm really upset that I feel like they didn't take my concerns seriously. They said in the email they hope the their response helps me to know I have been heard and my complaint taken seriously but I know it hasn't been. @Mona-RO they just don't care at all, and I know they are or were probably sitting back and having a good old laugh at me through this whole process, like I'm just a joke. They don't understand how much they hurt me when the incident happened a month ago, and it's been made worse now because of how they have responded to it. They've failed me. They gave me a list of other services I contact to continue with the gains I made with them but it's all just fallen apart now. 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors