Mod Squad

Re: Eheadspace is a peice of shit

@j95 I can understand that you're upset because it feels like they haven't taken your concerns seriously and that it's like you're a joke, despite them saying that they did taken your complaint seriously. It sounds like to me your faith in the system as a whole has taken another blow and that's really rough. I am sorry for the pain this incident has caused you. Have you talked to any other service about how you're feeling about this or is it something you may do later? 

I want to clarify what you said about eheadspace giving you a list of other services to contact - are you already in contact with these services? If not, can you see yourself contacting them at some point? I'm thinking it would be best for *you* to keep getting the support you need because that's what matters. 

Builder

I am logged into SCBS for a chat about it tonight but I have a feeling it's a going to be a long wait @Mona-RO it might not even be the appropriate service but there is no where else for me to chat about it tonight. If I end up going back to m psych I will talk to them about it, but that is a while off, couple weeks at the least, probably. My complaint clearly wasn't taken seriously when all they did was point out everything that wasn't true in my complaint, when it is true, it happened to me. And they lied. They said "Headspace are aware you have made several complaints locally and they have been addressed by the Headspace National Office" when they haven't, I haven't heard back from them. I only heard back from them through the MHCC.

i haven't used any of those three services. One of them I'm looking into going to and recently called them and enquired about some groups they run. It's the Minajalku Healing Centre.

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 it's commendable that you're reaching out for support to talk about your experience. If it starts to be a long wait, then go for it again tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry about the experience with eheadspace. A chat with your psychologist sounds like a good idea. Sure it's a bit in the future but maybe by then you'll be able to talk about it even more clearly.

Minajalku Healing Centre sounds nice and group work can be really powerful. It might be a good fit for you. Are you able to fit any of the groups into your schedule?

It's getting pretty late and I'm wondering if there are other things you can do for now to help yourself more. Like maybe music, breathing, cuddle with the doggies? 

Builder

Normally if I log in it says to wait and somebody will get to me but when I logged in tonight it just said there is nobody to take my chat and to come back another time @Mona-RO
I'm not too sure if I'll be able to fit much in, only if they have evening things. But they are a bit like a community you can drop in whenever you like to do different things, I think you can have bbq's there and stuff. And I noticed on FB it says they have a day that fruit is dropped off and you can come and pick some that you want.
I jsut feel like the reason that drew me to making a complaint will never be fixed. They will never apologise for what happened that night and I don't think they are ever going to acknowledge that it happened.
I have started to clean up my room but that's exhausting me
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I was also looking at going to VAHS instead of Headspace and seeing somebody there. I don't know, just a thought
Mod

Hmmm, that might not be a bad idea @j95. I wouldn't give up on Headspace entirely just yet, but it never hurts to consider your options - and VAHS could able to provide you with some more targeted aid...what do you think?

Builder

@Asche yeah that headspace centre is good but vahs could help me a lot and can give some more connection to my culture

Builder

I wrote another complaint through the MHCC and further explained my point. I'm hoping they understand what the incident was that happened with EHeadspace in the first place. I explained it a lot of detail and very clearly, I hope they do something about it. I told them that if they ignore my complaint and fail to do anything about it I can go somewhere higher.
Builder

Why do I feel like whenever I'm actually ready to talk about something like this nobody else is, I make these threads to talk about stuff like everyone always wants me to and people help for like 2 days even though the problem is still there long after
Mod Squad

Hey @j95 how are you today? Am I right that you're kind of feeling like you're not getting enough ongoing support around some of the challenges in your life from the ReachOut crew?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors