Builder

Feeling like i do everything wrong

[ Edited ]

I feel like I always do everything wrong 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Re: Feeling like i do everything wrong

Hey @j95, i made this a new thread so we can talk better,and cause i want us to try and make new posts as eventually we'll close short sads down.

I think it's cool that you have "i feel" in that sentence. Those two words make a big difference!!!

Is there something that's got you feeling low at the moment? Is it the missing Doggo Smiley Sad ?

Builder

Yeah I know I need to stop posting in there - it's just easy.

I can't seem to do much right at all, and never follow through with anything i say I'll do. And I feel so sad about Sid, definitely my fault @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

But I also need to stop being such a sook and grow the fuck up and stop expecting everyone to fix things for me
Community Manager

Yeah it definitely is easy, and also it's something we've all been doing for a long time too, so it's a bit of a habit i reckon.

How do you see mistakes?

Builder

Mistakes are oppurtunities to change and do something different next time but I feel like such an idiot because I always always always make mistakes and I never change @Ben-RO I just suck at life in general
Community Manager

Everyone makes mistakes @j95 trust me when I say that I have done some phenomenally dumb shit in my life Smiley Tongue.

Also we're really good at noticing mistakes. Not so good at noticing what we get right. Or the mistakes we no longer make.

Builder

But I don't do many things right @Ben-RO
Community Manager

Wellllllll i would say you (like every other human brain) don't notice what you do right.

Builder

Because there's nothing @Ben-RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count