Mod

Re: Feeling like i do everything wrong

Do you have any ideas about what might help you at the moment? Did you like the idea of considering the things your good at, or would you rather try something else like distraction?

Community Manager

So this is a place where we can support you, how do we do that at the moment? What can we do?

Builder

Distraction won't help but I'm also not good at anything so I'm not really sure... Hmm, tough one @JanaG

@Ben-RO I don't know, I just don't know, that's another thing that im crap at - I don't even know what I need
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I need a new brain that's what I need
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

It takes a while to make a new brain, but its possible @j95

Builder

How can I get one @Ben-RO and how much do they cost
Mod

I can definitely relate to wanting a new brain @j95!

Builder

A new brain would probably be a lot smarter than the one I have @JanaG and I wouldn't have all the bad stuff there either
Community Manager

@j95 on average your body replaces every atom in itself once every year (with a few exceptions like the molecules in your eye lenses). So you will have a completely new brain in about a year, for free! The thing is, the neural pathways you write between now and then will stay or go depending on what you do between now and then. So whatever you practice and do every day will be what your brain becomes.

Also as an interesting side note. Because our bodies do this, it means there's a 100% chance that the atoms in your body have been held on to by 1000's of other animals and humans and other cool stuff in the past.

Builder

So if I practice and do surfing everyday for a year I will become a wave @Ben-RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count