Builder

Re: Feeling like i do everything wrong

I'm worried I'll never reach any of those goals @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

@j95i reckon you can achieve all of the goals you've listed with us. And a bunch more. The key to doing it is gonna be a looot of lists and small steps. And then one day you'll look back and realise how far you've come! Then you'll make even bigger goals muahaha.

Community Manager

And perhaps continuing to practice reigning in the worries !

Builder

And I have already been achieving some like I went to headspace on Friday @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

That's pretty kickass @j95!

Builder

Must admit I'm pretty proud of myself @Ben-RO
Community Manager

I'm so stoked. That was a tough one to get through and you did it Smiley Happy

Builder

Yeah it's a start isn't it @Ben-RO
Builder

I came so close to not going @Ben-RO
Community Manager

It's a great start @j95! And every time you do something, it's one thing of your plate, as well as one more thing helping you towards changing anything you feel like changing.

Is there anything you can think of that made the difference between not going and going for you? Maybe we can think about that and then use it as an extra skill to help you over the line next time.

Also something else i was thinking of. Remember it's actually okay to not succeed all the time! Even world class athletes who train every day, still lose- sometimes, it's the same thing here in working to your goals, it's okay to stumble or make a mistake and learning from it will make you a lot stronger!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors