Builder

Re: Feeling like i do everything wrong

I'm not sure what it was, i was just like I need to do this, I have heaps of people supporting me to do it, as scary as it is the good outweighs the bad, and I thought about how good things might be if I went rather than how terrible I might of felt for not doing it @Ben-RO
yeah that makes sense, sometimes it doesn't always work out, but it's a learning opportunity right? I stuff up all the time, but the important part is what you do after to change it.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Spot on @j95!

Something i remember when i think about the mistakes i have made or the tough stuff i've been through, is that it means i've learned a lot of lessons too. 

Builder

Yeah definitely Ben-RO I think and do things a lot differently than I would if I hadn't been through what I have, learnt a lot
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Seems like you're feeling pretty good right now Smiley Happy

I wonder if you could add a letter or something to the one you wrote to yourself when you're feeling freaked out?

Builder

Yeah I am and that's a good idea @Ben-RO
Mod

So amazing to see things are going well for you @j95 Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors