Builder

Re: Flashbacks

Scbs called but it didn't help
Mod

Hey @redhead, How are you feeling today?

Builder

[ Edited ]

@SmileMonkey I had a good and productive day seeing my case manager then uni and a few other things
But as usual things have got really bad tonight. I'm just grateful no flashbacks, even after what happened with mum.

Builder

Hey @redhead have you got anything soothing to do for the rest of the night?
Builder

I kinda took myself to hospital so I'd be safe, I'm just gonna try and calm down then hopefully go home later.
Builder

Proud of you @redhead that takes a lot of strength, hopefully you can go home later Smiley Happy
Builder

Thanks @j95
Mod

Very proud of you @redhead, that must have been a very challenging situation for you last night but I'm so glad to hear you kept yourself safe Heart 

Builder

Thanks.

I didn't end up staying to see a Dr, I calmed down enough in the waiting room and had a brief chat to the nurse and went home to get some sleep. It was a busy night so I probably would have been there all night and I didn't want that.
I'm exhausted today, I didn't get home til after 12 and then my sleep was really broken. I'm staying at a friends tonight so I probably won't sleep again grr.
Highlighted
Mod

@redhead that's awesome that you were able to calm yourself down Smiley Happy can you do something to chill out with your friend - maybe it'll help you sleep a bit better?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors