Builder

Re: Flashbacks

I called scbs a few times. But seriously what's the point anymore. Why fight this?
Community Manager

How's it going @redhead

Builder

I got through the night so I guess I'm ok
Builder

I kinda lied, I'm not ok...I'm never really ok. I'm always suicidal and I'm sick of it.
Mod Squad

@redhead can you call Case Manager and have a yarn? Am I right that being home is a bit of a challenge, or am I off? Let me know..

Builder

my case manager is only available during office hours.

home is great, but yeh its a challenge @Bree-RO like i have access to all the ways i can hurt myself now.
and its too hard to use my strategies sometimes because i just dont want to, like i just want to give in and dying would make everything better.
if i was dead i wouldnt have to remember this stuff or feel this pain.

dont get me wrong, i doubt id act on these thoughts tonight, i just wish i could
Mod

Hey @redhead - How are you feeling today?

hey @redhead, I'm with @SmileMonkey, just wanting to see how you're doing at the moment?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

I'm ok. I'm getting used to the idea of being alive at home.
Even though I don't want to I've been using my strategies and managing ok. It's hard and it constantly changes but I guess I'm doing my best to get through it.
Mod

That's great to hear, @redhead thanks for letting us know! Smiley Happy

Coping is hard, but most things that are worth it are (unfortunately). It's made harder by the fact that it doesn't feel that way when you're in the thick of it and your own mind is constantly screaming insults at you. But if you can take even half a step forward every day (or one step forward, and half a step back), then six months from now, you'll be able to look back and go "holy shit, I actually got pretty far".

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar