Mod

Freaking out a bit

More like a lot if I'm being honest. I'm crying a lot. Backstory: the train effed up so basically a whole train full of people tried to fit on another train full of people and I don't really know what happened but I kind of freaked out.

Now I feel slightly better but my chest hurts Smiley Sad

Also on a side note, I now know what my problem is! I'm not just randomly tired, wanting to cry and so on, which means I can get treatment which will hopefully fix some of thise physical issues like tiredness and constant chest tightness. But now I just can't. I hate people Smiley Sad
Mod

Re: Freaking out a bit

How are you feeling now? Were you able to calm yourself down?

P.S. I'm going to remove your double post.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Sounds like you are experiencing some intense feelings there, @N1ghtW1ng. Do you know what exactly freaked you out about being on the train with a lot of people?

Mod

@stonepixie @JanaG the rest of the day was pretty shit. I spent most of my tutorial almost in tears but I eventually made it to the end of the day and went home.

What probably freaked me out was just the general touchiness I've been feeling and there being so many people. (There were SO many people!)
Mod Squad

Hey @N1ghtW1ng public transport can be so overwhelming sometimes, deep breaths and chill music can be helpful. I just want to say amazing work on getting through the day, a lot of people would've bailed out early on; how are you at the moment?

Star contributor

how are you going now @N1ghtW1ng

Mod

Congrats on getting through that unexpected train crowd experience @N1ghtW1ng. Hope you're okay now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@Bree-RO @scared01 @letitgo hey thanks for caring Smiley Happy To be honest, at the moment I am also freaking out, but a different kind of freaking out. That was "oh no public crap crap nooooooo" sort of freak out and this one is more mumbling while rocking back and forth in fear of everything (i.e-stress) due to work, assignments, more assignments, community engagement and just general shit. I have just over two weeks left of uni stuff but I don't know how I'll get through these two weeks... *mild screaming* Smiley Tongue
Star contributor

Good to see your humour @N1ghtW1ng
Scream it out punch your pillow and BREATHE
Mod

Humour is my rock @scared01 Smiley Tongue Although to be honest I'm pretty sure it's only funny to me. I'm trying to breathe, but it's a bit hard, which kind of sucks but yeah. If only I could actually do want I should be doing Smiley Tongue

BUT uni will be over in a couple of weeks and I'll finally be free. Which means I'll hopefully be around the forums more Smiley Happy I feel bad because I've been a bit absent Smiley Tongue

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count