Builder

Fuck

[ Edited ]

Sorry to be a gigantic baby once again but I can't fucking do this anymore.

I should know how to cope with things by now and I do but tonight I don't and I can't keep going.

before anyone asks I'm already waiting for suicide call back service but this is too hard

it actually hurts so much and I have been doing so well and that's make it even harder. 

I cope with this anymore and I want this to end. 

Builder

Re: Fuck

Same

Hugs
Builder

[ Edited ]

I can't @redhead I'm going to hurt myself 

Builder

@j95 self harm or suicide? We care about you
Builder

@redhead self harm for now anyway
Builder

@j95 any distractions be able to help?
Mod Squad

@j95 really sorry you're having such a rough evening. It's great you are waiting for SCBS (chat I'm assuming) and hopefully it won't be too long before someone gets back to you. I'm really concerned about your safety. Like @redhead asked, are there strategies or distractions you can use to keep yourself safe?

Builder

No @Mona-RO I don't want to keep doing this because nothing will help. I can't even maek sense of what's going on in my head right now and if I hurt myself it might put me into at least semi normal reality
Yeah I'm waiting for SCBS chat still
Mod Squad

@j95 I encourage you to hang in there for your chat with SCBS. You've mentioned before you are not comfortable with phone but sometimes talking to someone on the phone can make a big difference. The level of support is clearer and more instant.

I really want you to stay safe. SH is a very temporary solution and it will leave you feeling worse later. You have been doing well so far and I have confidence in you that you can pull through this again. You ahve an excellent safety plan precisely for these times and I encourage you to try one or more of the strategies. For example, getting a cuddle with your dogs. Are they nearby?

Builder

[ Edited ]

It's like my brain is full it's crowded there's no space left in there to think and mums there yelling at me so is dad

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count