Builder

Re: Fuck

Chatting to them now @Mona-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

I was just about ask @j95! That's great. I hope you get the support you need from the chat session.

Casual scribe

Hi I need someone to talk to

Builder

@Mona-RO even with SCBS I can't take it anymore
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

@BeingRandom are you interested in making your own thread to talk about some stuff in?
Builder

I wish I was dead then all my problems would be gone
Builder

I'm a stupid dumb freak
Mod Squad

@j95 it sucks that even after the chat, it's still difficult for you. Were you able to share everything on your mind with the chat counsellor?

I can hear you're feeling really bad about yourself right now. It's even worse when it turns into self-abuse which I can see happening. I want to just say that everyone is worthy and deserves help and support. It's important that you try something from your safety plan as a way to distract from these self-defeating thoughts that keep making you feeling worse. What's something relatively simple that you could try? The Breathe app maybe?

I also wanted to ask you, when are you seeing your counsellor next? You mentioned that you see someone at Headspace right?

Builder

I told them I was going to hurt myself so we ended the chat @Mona-RO
I haven't been back to headspace since last year, don't know why.
Mod Squad

@j95 can you resume going to headspace? I remember you saying that you had good rapport with the person you worked with there. I'm guessing the sessions were useful so it would be great if you can re-add headspace as part of your support system for 2017. What do you think?

Also, are you dogs around for a cuddle j95? If not, what about trying the Breathe app for now? 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors