Builder

Re: Fuck

hmm was ok until my counsellor left i had to get new one in like november @Mona-RO o k breathe app but my phone is going to go flat soon
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

no i cant do this im so sorry @Mona-RO im sorry
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 it can definitely take some time in most cases to establish a connection with a counsellor. The thing is to keep sharing what's on your mind. In my own experience, that's what has helped most.

I just saw your recent post. I'm sorry you're still struggling so hard. It's going to sound really difficult but I want you to reach in for courage that I know for sure exists in you and take a step towards trying a safe distraction technique. You've come through for yourself countless times before and I know you have it in you to do the same tonight. Can you try something?

Builder

no @Mona-RO i want to disappear i want this to stop
Builder

and im trying so hard to actually get a breath in and i cant
Mod Squad

@j95 that sounds really, really hard. You can always contact SCBS again to chat with a counsellor and let them know what you're going through. Do you want to try this again?

I also think since you're feeling so highly anxious, that maybe getting closer to your dogs would be a soothing thing to do for yourself. I'm really hoping you pull through this okay j95. We care about you so much. 

Builder

@Mona-RO no i dont want for them again i really can't do that
i'll try get my dogs but they're in the kennels sleeping
im not okay
Builder

I feel like everything is my head is too much it's too busy
Builder

[ Edited ]

And I can't take this anymore I'm going to hurt myself and if it makes me feel better for s minute then fine 

Mod

Hey @j95 :-) Just wanted to check in and see how you were feeling today? Hope you're alright!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count