Builder

Re: Fuck

Well it's what kept me going through the night @JanaG only thing that did
Builder

I don't want to get up out of bed today I don't want to move where I am right now
Community Manager

Hey @j95

I'm probably just repeating what you've already heard but I just wanted to say that you have ewvery right to feel like this.

You don't have to have ANY solutions right now. You have been through a shit load of crap. You've had a really rough life and the people who are usually the ones who make you feel safe and looked after, failed you. That's huge!

My suggestion would be to flip this on it's head completely and see it from the other end. The days when you are feeling good and doing well are AMAZING!! The distance you've travelled in getting yourself to this place is INCREDIBLE. You have come such a long way and you did it all by yourself. Every day you get to work and pay your bills and look after your dogs are proof of how KICK ASS you really are.

Inbetween those days, when you feel like shit, you are allowed to think 'this makes sense'. You are dealing with a lot of stuff. if you need to crawl into bed and cry under the covers and rail against the world and yell about how absolutely shit everything is. You do that. Just see it as a side effect of what you've been through. It's not your fault dude. You work SO HARD!

All I ask is that you do no harm. You've survived so much pain, don't add anymore to the mix.

Builder

[ Edited ]

Thank you a lot @Ngaio-RO

I'm having one of those days where I'm sick of dealing with stuff and I just want to hide for a bit.

i am just so tired of having to fight so hard every single day. I wrote down those three words you wrote in caps

- Incredible 

- Amazing

- Kick Ass

don't let me forget them 

Community Manager

Deal!

If you ever forget them, ask here. We'll remind you.

Builder

Thanks I will @Ngaio-RO
Builder

I wish I wasn't such a crap person
Builder

@j95 we here at RO don't believe your a crap person, remember what Ngaio wrote
Builder

@redhead ugh I wish I was dead
Mod Squad

@j95 remember what @Ngaio-RO said about do you need a reminder of your good qualities?

It's more than okay for you to sing out when you need some support, or emotional boosters.

You are

- kind

- protective

- ambitious (dem business goals tho).

Can ya give me one more?

Also @redhead amazing support, thank you for being here for @j95 Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors